Moria

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Konachaan, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Konachaan

Konachaan Ex-Ex Mod Staff Member

A community build in Eureka
    Hardcore ​
    ~Moria~​
    2013-09-03_23.42.57.png

2013-09-03_23.42.26.png

2013-09-03_23.41.58.png

2013-09-03_23.42.18.png

2013-09-03_23.41.44.png

2013-09-03_23.41.13.png

2013-09-03_23.39.22.png

2013-09-03_23.39.11.png

2013-09-03_23.38.56.png

2013-09-03_23.38.03.png
  2. ElleLightbulb

ElleLightbulb Moderator Staff Member

3. ElleLightbulb

4. ixaxisi

ixaxisi New Member

Oh my goodness! :woot: I am having a totally fanboy meltdown here guys..Although it is not Moria without friendly orcs, yeh ? ;)
  5. Ah, but it wasn't always a ruin full of orcs -- in the first age it was a glorious dwarf city, and orcs were kept out until the balrog came.
  6. ixaxisi

ixaxisi New Member

Indeed.. Glad Rivendell never suffered the same fate.
  7. Ski_n_Longboard

Ski_n_Longboard Well-Known Member

8. gunwolve

gunwolve VIP

Freakin' Epic. Just insane. now this just gave me a really great idea..... :D i'll have to think about it though. thanks for the Idea!
    ElleLightbulb likes this.
  9. Operating

Operating Supporter

It's so SMALL.... just kidding, its AWESOME! :D
  10. You should visit hardcore again sometime -- the entrance is right under your house!
  11. ixaxisi

ixaxisi New Member

Helms Deep ?!
  12. Konachaan

Its surprising how many people live in eureka but are unaware that this place exists beneath their feet.

Anyway, next part of this build is coming along nicely, pics will be up as soon as its done!
  13. ElleLightbulb

The part you just started looks amazing!! can't wait to see how it turns out :] i'm going to make a map soon of the layout of second hall and what is in each base :]
  14. Corkey

Corkey Active Member

So awesome! But why do you have floating fences ;_;
  15. ElleLightbulb

i think someday i will redesign the boardwalk for the treefarm, but for now, that's the spot they looked best :]
  16. I was on just long enough to see what's at the top beyond the bridge and do a little in the chasm below; looks cool up top, and I didn't expect to see anything new there yet. Can't wait to see the finished product, Kona, not quite sure where you're going with it just know it looks cool.
  17. Ski_n_Longboard

Ski_n_Longboard Well-Known Member

So I've heard :D I should definitely pop in and spruce my area up a bit more...
  18. gunwolve

gunwolve VIP

I'm thinking Erebor... ;)
  19. Konachaan

Oh erebor would be cool!
    Thinking about it, I'm happy to let some people come help with moria, but that if course means having access to the town which is harder to get - although moria is probably the most griefable / wealthy part of the town anyway...

I guess I'll think about it as there are 3 if us working on this regularly and we could use the extra hands, especially when it spreads into lots of smaller builds/areas soon
  20. gunwolve

gunwolve VIP

I would be MORE thank happy to lend a helping hand! it would help me a ton from learning some really nice designs for my (possible) Erebor Project and It would help you with building, of course :p again, if you need a hand, just ask :p